Monday, May 6, 2013

50 or Bust Chellenge: 3 x 4 Cards for Pocket Pages

Hello Everyone,

I always say I'm not a stamper but every now and then I find a stamp set that completely inspires me. Since I also made a promise not to buy more scrapbooking stuff until I create at lest 50 projects I have the "need" to be creative. At the beginning of the year I started going to a Monthly crop. I have met an awesome group of ladies that share the love for the hobby. Some are intrigue with Project Life and interested. I decided to share one way to do Project Life with the products they have at hand. I used 2 stamp sets, my scrap paper and stuff I already have that I almost never use....like Liquid pearls.

Here are  the products I used:


Here are my 32 cards ready to be a nice little gift for my friends:


If you love my cards and leave a comment by Friday, May 10th 2013 or while supplies last,  you will get 4 of this cards. :) Thank You for visiting and have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. You don't have to include me, but I love that cry one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love it! I'm interested in stamps for my photography. I think it would be pretty awesome as packaging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I LOVE your cards!! They are super cute! Totally loving that stamp set! I would 100% love some of these cards and can totally see myself using them in either PL or on a card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Please email me your Address at nikomoon14@yahoo.com so I can send you some of the cards.

      Delete
  4. I love your cards!!! What a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! please send me your address at nikomoon14@yahoo.com so I can send you some of the cards.

      Delete
  5. Ladies I've been trying to get your emails through the blogger But I still do not know how. Please email me your addresses so I can sent you the cards. Nikomoon14@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Yanira, I stopped by this morning. I need to get to bed. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow don't know how i miss these but what a great cards you made...

    ReplyDelete